The tools to help you
WIN YOUR OFFICE SURVIVOR POOL IN 2014
Welcome to Survivor Pool Map.com presented by officefootballpool.com, your one stop choice for survivor and pick'em pool hosting. The Survivor Pool Map is a free, interactive tool for mapping out your survivor pool picks for the season and for developing your own strategy for winning your pool. The 2013 N.F.L. season is loaded into the grid below. To use the map, simply click on the square opposite the team you wish to select for that week. You can click on the Week heading to sort each week in order to identify the most favorable matchups. Also, check out our Football Database and Research Articles.
- Change the pool settings to reflect the settings of your pool.
- If your pool includes double picks, select the double picks weeks by clicking the checkboxes corresponding to each week at the bottom of the page.
- Adjust the Power rating assigned to each team by clicking on the arrow buttons. Ratings can be adjusted up or down in 0.5 point increments.
(During the regular season, Power ratings are based on ratings provided by George Hasbun. If you have any questions or comments about the ratings please contact: email@example.com)
- Click on the Week number heading to sort the week by the actual or estimated point spread in order to identify the most favorable matchups.
- Select each week's team(s) by clicking on their opponent's square(s) for that week.
- Stars indicate present and future value: favored by between 6 and 9½ points favored by between 10 and 13 points favored by 13½ or more points